Sunday 11 March 2012

Exam!!?

Caution: There is a risk to read this article because it is about my comment for the exam that I took. So, you may DIE in unspeakable extreme bored!!!

First Day: The exam at the day was English and Malay exam. Sincerely I don't really like the schedule because Biology exam was the last exam at the day, so I don't have much time to practice for Malay exam. Even that, it was good because I could study for the next exam in the next day. My comment for English exam was I can do it and it was quite easy you know and same for Malay exam. But, wrong can happen without I realize it and I know that I was wrong for one question in English. Well, I just hope that I got A+ in exam.

Second Day: I'm facing Add Math (Mt), Civic, and Science exam at the day. For Mt exam, I though it's quite hard plus with my calculator's problem. My calculator does not have equation and I can't answer two answer because of it. I does not have any comment for Civic exam because I do not really care about it. Difference from Mt, Science was quite easy but I can't really sure that I got all right because anything can happen.

Third Day: Al-Quran & As-Sunnah (QS), Accounting Principles, and Mod Math (Mm) exam was the exam that I faced at the day. My first though before I took QS exam was it's hard but it was difference after I faced the exam. It was quite easy, and hopefully that I got A+ for this exam. Same for Accounting Principles exam but the difference was I though it was not hard but normal before I took the exam. There was a problem when I took the Mm exam. The problem was I don't remember the formula for form three's question and I can't answer four question at least. Please pray me for A+ in Mm exam.

Fourth Day: I took Arabic, Physical Education (PJ), and Basic Economic (Ea) exam at the day. I'm screaming in my heart after I took Arabic exam when I heard my classmate's talk about the exam because I did a lot wrong answer in the exam. I hope I got at least A- in the exam. Just like Civic exam, I don't really care about PJ exam but it was quite easy. Same as QS exam, I though it was hard but it was not. Maybe because I did much revision when I though it was hard.

Fifth Day: In the fifth day a.k.a last day, I took History and Syariah Islamiah (Sy) exam. I just could say okay for History exam, not so hard but not so easy. Just like the other exam, I hope I got A+. Sy exam was the third exam that I though it was hard but it was not. I hope Ustazah Wan Adibah give me a high mark.

Just like the other students, the only my hope is I got straight A+ in Formatif 1 exam. Congratulations to who have survive after read this articles and not killed by unspeakable extreme bored. But at least you slept right?

1 comment:

  1. i enjoy reading this entry..=)
    do not worry about your arabic test. it will be okay..
    i hope you will get flying colour result in your formative test..Allah willing

    p/s: check your calculator before exam..haha

    ReplyDelete