Sunday 11 March 2012

About Me?

After I read Anas Mirza's blog, I realize that I forgot to introduce myself. Now let me introduce a little about myself.

Firstly, I'm a good boy, hahaha. My name is Muhamad Hazim Bin Muhamad Halim Bin Jawahir . I made this blog just as my teacher ask to. It is for her benefit too. I'm study at SMKA Maahad Hamidiah in class 4 Ghazali. I'm located at 4 IBS at first but I change to 4 Ghazali to take account because my ambition is to be accountants. I'm a 'president' in my class, hahaha . My behavior in class, I don't know because sometime I'm quiet and sometime I'm active. So, ask my classmate to know more.

My family have five members. I have three siblings and I'm the eldest. So,I'm the third member in my family. I live in Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor. I have a good neighbour. I will post about my neighbour later. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you the most important thing about me. I got 9A in PMR, yes!, and for your information I just got 4A in UPSR. Please pray me to get 11A+ in SPM and I will pray for you too.

Okay, that is all about me, I don't tell much because I'm worried if someone crash on me, hahaha, just kidding, don't cry. May God bless you, thank you.

3 comments:

  1. i must admit that you are a good boy..hahaha
    glad to know more about you..
    thanks for your post ok..
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrections:

    1) i am study at SMKA Maahad Hamidiah

    i am studying at SMKA Maahad Hamidiah

    2)my ambition is to be accountants

    my ambition is to be an accountant

    3) sometime im quite and sometime im active

    sometimes im quite and sometimes im active

    you can refer to this website (http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic4225.html) to know more about the difference between sometime and sometimes=)

    p/s: if you are not clear, feel free to come and see me..-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazim..This is me, Syafiq
    did u know me? haha

    ReplyDelete